We recently asked members of the Gacox US Community to tell us about the time they met a celebrity on a plane. Here are some of their funniest and most random responses… 5 Times People Randomly Ran Into Celebrities On Planes !
01. “My mom was asked out by Huey Lewis on a plane back in the ’80s. She was his flight attendant and turned him down because she was dating my dad. Before he left he said, ‘My wife will thank you.'”
02. “When I was in seventh grade, I was on a plane, and I got up to use the bathroom. I awkwardly scooted by someone as they were going back to their seat and we exchanged uncomfortable smiles. When I got back to my seat and sat down I realised it was Kristen Wiig.”
03. “When I was 7 years old I made LL Cool J introduce himself to me and explain why he needed security on the plane. I must have been staring at him a lot, because he kept waving at me, and eventually I asked my mom to get the man to tell me who he was…”
5 Times People Randomly Ran Into Celebrities On Planes !
04. “My dad sat next to Lenny Kravitz on a plane to LA a few weeks ago. He had a Gucci backpack on and was talking about an upcoming tour. He and my dad had a casual conversation and my dad had no idea it was him until he got off the plane and somebody wanted to take a picture with him.”
05. “One of my close friends is terrified of flying and had to fly from New York to LA. She was flying alone but her seat was in first class. When she got on the plane, she started crying and turned her head towards the window to keep people from seeing. A minute later, someone sat down next to her and asked if she was okay. She turned to see who it was, and it was freaking Zac Efron! It turns out his seat was next to hers so that definitely cheered her up! She said he was a super nice guy and talked to her for a while until she felt better.”